Social and Health System Clinical Leads
Become a Social and Health System Clinical Lead
Are you a clinician, health care provider, social care professional or academic? Are you passionate about improving the quality of care in Newfoundland and Labrador?
Social and Health System Clinical Leads for Quality of Care NL have:
- an interest in social and/or health system research and evaluation;
- a working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation methodologies;
- a clinical/academic/experiential background in the social and/or health system;
- the ability to interpret clinical information and provide clinical advice and/or advice regarding patient/public impact to drive social and/or health system change;
- an understanding and appreciation of the directions outlined in Health Accord NL;
- a willingness to work in a team environment with Quality of Care NL staff, other social and health system clinical leads and various social and health system partners.
We’re looking for people from all disciplines from all over the province to help us get the right treatment to the right patients at the right time.